New characteristic is first to market to guard buyer information sovereignty and allow full customization, equivalent to assist for YARA analytics for AWS and GCP
WALTHAM, Mass., December 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Uptycs, supplier of the primary unified CNAPP and XDR answer, as we speak introduced the addition of agentless scanning, giving clients extra choices to safe their cloud workloads. Prospects can now use each agent and agentless deployment choices to handle their group’s cloud safety and compliance points. Increasing Uptycs’ present agentless cloud safety choices, this new characteristic permits safety groups to shortly scan 100% of their cloud workloads, even unmanaged belongings, for dangers, together with safety errors. configuration, coverage violations, uncovered secrets and techniques, vulnerabilities and malware.
Public cloud infrastructure grew in reputation due to the benefit with which builders might provision new infrastructure, with out having to undergo IT. Nonetheless, they usually circumvent governance controls. Agentless Workload Analytics ensures that safety groups can measure threat for 100% of their cloud workloads, together with workloads the place software house owners don’t authorize brokers.
“Our clients have spoken and we’ve got listened. Agentless workload evaluation was a big request as safety groups sought to remove the organizational friction related to putting in brokers,” stated Ganesh Pai, co-founder and CEO of Uptycs. “With this addition, our clients can measure safety threat throughout their complete fleet of cloud workloads. With the power to deploy agent-based and agentless workload safety, our clients get the very best of each worlds. : 100% protection and steady runtime safety for mission-critical workloads.
Uptycs agent-based workload safety capabilities present the very best stage of safety with steady execution commentary, together with ATT&CK mapped behavioral detections and remediation and blocking capabilities. Agentless workload evaluation offers compensating controls when putting in brokers is just not potential or in conditions the place quick and complete protection is important, equivalent to when supporting mergers and purchases. Key Advantages of Uptycs Agentless Workload Analytics:
- 100% protection – With agentless scanning, clients can shortly lengthen workload safety to malicious digital machines (VMs), workloads, or environments that safety groups do not have entry to.
- Fast and frictionless deployment – Agentless workload scanning offers clients a fast, immediate snapshot of the safety standing of all workloads within the surroundings. Prospects can measure threat (vulnerabilities and misconfigurations), detect malware, and perceive the compliance standing of workloads. It’s utterly passive and doesn’t intrude with functions or require the intervention of different groups.
- No buyer information leaves the shopper surroundings – Not like different agentless workload evaluation choices, no information leaves the shopper’s surroundings: solely API calls are available and metadata evaluation outcomes exit. This mannequin preserves buyer information sovereignty and protects privateness and is essential for organizations in extremely regulated industries.
- Prospects can select the mixture that most accurately fits their wants – With each choices obtainable, clients can deploy Uptycs sensors for workloads requiring the very best stage of safety, whereas guaranteeing threat visibility throughout their complete surroundings by way of agentless deployment.
- Standardized telemetry – Uptycs agentless workload evaluation makes use of the identical know-how because the sensor, with out requiring the set up of an agent. This implies telemetry is normalized on the level of assortment and instantly obtainable for evaluation, reporting, and querying. Each deployment choices can be found by way of a consumer interface (UI) and supply unparalleled customization choices equivalent to assist for YARA guidelines.
Within the newest Market Information for Cloud Workload Safety Platforms, Gartner recommends including the agentless CWPP deployment possibility: “Design CWPP eventualities the place enforcement brokers can’t be used or now not make sense. Require that CWPP and CSPM suppliers assist agentless deployment choices.”1
To notice: agentless workload evaluation for AWS and GCP will likely be accessible to all Uptycs clients in This autumn 2022, with Azure assist in Q1 2023
Your developer’s laptop computer is only one step away from cloud infrastructure. Attackers do not assume in silos, so why would you will have siled options defending public cloud, non-public cloud, containers, laptops, and servers?
Uptycs reduces threat by prioritizing your responses to threats, vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, delicate information publicity, and compliance mandates in your fashionable assault floor, all from one platform, a single consumer interface and information mannequin. This contains the power to hyperlink menace exercise because it crosses on-premises and cloud boundaries, offering a extra constant safety posture enterprise-wide.
On the lookout for acronym protection? We now have that too together with CNAPP, CWPP, CSPM, KSPM, CIEM, CDR and XDR. Begin along with your Detection Cloud, Google-like search, and the assault floor protection you want as we speak. Be prepared for what’s subsequent.
Enhance your cybersecurity with Uptycs. Learn how on: https://www.uptycs.com/
1 Gartner, Cloud Workload Safety Platform Market Information, July 2021
Supply : https://information.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMijgFodHRwczovL3d3dy5wcm5ld3N3aXJlLmNvbS9uZXdzLXJlbGVhc2VzL3VwdHljcy1hZGRzLWFnZW50bGVzcy1zY2FubmluZy1mb3ItZmFzdC1hbmQtZnJpY3Rpb24tZnJlZS1zZWN1cml0eS1mb3ItY2xvdWQtd29ya2xvYWRzLTMwMTY5ODkyNi5odG1s0gEA?oc=5